Subject: [PATCH 0/5] t/unit-tests: convert unit-tests to use clar

From: Seyi Kuforiji <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2025 09:29:54 +0100

Hello,

This small patch series transitions a couple more of our existing unit
test files to the Clar testing framework. This change is part of our
ongoing effort to standardize our testing framework to enhance
maintainability.

Thanks
Seyi

Mentored-by: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Seyi Kuforiji <[email-masked]>

Seyi Kuforiji (5):
  t/unit-tests: implement oid helper functions in unit-tests.{c,h}
  t/unit-tests: convert oid-array test to use clar test framework
  t/unit-tests: convert oidmap test to use clar test framework
  t/unit-tests: convert oidtree test to use clar test framework
  t/unit-tests: remove lib-oid.{c,h,o}

 Makefile                                      |   7 +-
 t/meson.build                                 |   7 +-
 t/unit-tests/lib-oid.c                        |  52 ------
 t/unit-tests/lib-oid.h                        |  25 ---
 t/unit-tests/{t-oid-array.c => u-oid-array.c} | 123 +++++++-------
 t/unit-tests/{t-oidmap.c => u-oidmap.c}       | 153 ++++++------------
 t/unit-tests/{t-oidtree.c => u-oidtree.c}     |  78 ++++-----
 t/unit-tests/unit-test.c                      |  42 +++++
 t/unit-tests/unit-test.h                      |  19 +++
 9 files changed, 212 insertions(+), 294 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/lib-oid.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/lib-oid.h
 rename t/unit-tests/{t-oid-array.c => u-oid-array.c} (35%)
 rename t/unit-tests/{t-oidmap.c => u-oidmap.c} (32%)
 rename t/unit-tests/{t-oidtree.c => u-oidtree.c} (44%)

-- 
2.47.0.86.g15030f9556