Subject: [GSoC] [PATCH v3 0/3] t9811: Improve test coverage and clarity

From: Anthony Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2025 19:25:01 +0200

In order to expose more testing outputs, we remove the piping of `git tag` 
outputs in order to expose the exit codes. In addition, we remove `-q` 
tags on instances of `grep` to ensure clarity. We also replace `grep` 
with `test_grep` to provide helpful debug output in case of test failure.

--------------

changes in v3:
- patch #1 and #2 were missing my sign-off, which has now been added.
- patch #2 referenced a line number, which was not informative. A new 
  discription has been added referencing the context of the code.

changes in v2:
- patch #2 and #3 have been added to reduce confusion caused by the 
  implications of `grep` followed by `grep -q`, and increase debug 
  output.

 t/t9811-git-p4-label-import.sh | 10 ++++++----
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.5 (Apple Git-154)