Subject: [PATCH 0/9] t/unit-tests: convert unit-tests to use clar

From: Seyi Kuforiji <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2025 19:53:42 +0100

Hello,

This small patch series marks the final batch of our existing unit test
files transitioned to the Clar testing framework. It covers all the
reftable-related test files, and is part of our ongoing effort to
standardize our testing framework to enhance its maintainability.

Thanks
Seyi

Signed-off-by: Seyi Kuforiji <[email-masked]>

Seyi Kuforiji (9):
  t/unit-tests: adapt lib-reftable{c,h} helper functions to clar
  t/unit-tests: convert reftable basics test to use clar test framework
  t/unit-tests: convert reftable block test to use clar
  t/unit-tests: convert reftable merged test to use clar
  t/unit-tests: convert reftable pq test to use clar
  t/unit-tests: convert reftable reader test to use clar
  t/unit-tests: convert reftable readwrite test to use clar
  t/unit-tests: convert reftable record test to use clar
  t/unit-tests: convert reftable stack test to use clar

 Makefile                            |   20 +-
 t/meson.build                       |   21 +-
 t/unit-tests/lib-reftable.c         |   26 +-
 t/unit-tests/lib-reftable.h         |    6 +-
 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-basics.c    |  219 ----
 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-block.c     |  383 -------
 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-merged.c    |  546 ----------
 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-pq.c        |  161 ---
 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-reader.c    |   96 --
 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-readwrite.c |  985 ------------------
 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-record.c    |  585 -----------
 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-stack.c     | 1451 ---------------------------
 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-basics.c    |  195 ++++
 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-block.c     |  373 +++++++
 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-merged.c    |  515 ++++++++++
 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-pq.c        |  152 +++
 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-reader.c    |   78 ++
 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-readwrite.c |  870 ++++++++++++++++
 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-record.c    |  565 +++++++++++
 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-stack.c     | 1247 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 20 files changed, 4031 insertions(+), 4463 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-basics.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-block.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-merged.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-pq.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-reader.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-readwrite.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-record.c
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/t-reftable-stack.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-basics.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-block.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-merged.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-pq.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-reader.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-readwrite.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-record.c
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/u-reftable-stack.c

-- 
2.43.0