Subject: [GSoC PATCH 0/2] repo: add -z and objects.format

From: Lucas Seiki Oshiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2025 11:42:45 -0300

Hi!

This patchset adds two features to `git repo info`. They are unrelated,
but I preferred to send them together to avoid merge conflicts and
because they are small.

- The first patch adds the `-z` as an alias for `--format=null`, as
  requested in [1]

- The second patch adds `objects.format`, which retrieves the same value
  as `git rev-parse --show-object-format`
  
Thanks!

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/git/mgdervgp34m6ipfbodsfn7cztcl7gdeggzemfgivzvuyk7qtba@wdijebkuioxg/

Lucas Seiki Oshiro (2):
  repo: add the flag -z as an alias for --format=nul
  repo: add the field objects.format

 Documentation/git-repo.adoc |  9 +++++++--
 builtin/repo.c              | 24 +++++++++++++++++++-----
 t/t1900-repo.sh             | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.5 (Apple Git-154)