Subject: [PATCH v2] MyFirstContribution: add note on confirming patches

From: QueenJcloud <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2025 21:53:39 +0100

Add a note after the `git send-email` section explaining how
contributors can confirm that their patches reached the mailing
list by checking https://lore.kernel.org/git/.

Signed-off-by: QueenJcloud <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/MyFirstContribution.adoc | 6 ++++++
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/MyFirstContribution.adoc b/Documentation/MyFirstContribution.adoc
index 02ba8ba5f6..6e7f3036bb 100644
--- a/Documentation/MyFirstContribution.adoc
+++ b/Documentation/MyFirstContribution.adoc
@@ -1153,11 +1153,17 @@ NOTE: When you are sending a real patch, it will go to [email-masked] - but
 please don't send your patchset from the tutorial to the real mailing list! For
 now, you can send it to yourself, to make sure you understand how it will look.
 
+NOTE: After sending your patches, you can confirm that they reached the mailing
+list by visiting https://lore.kernel.org/git/. Use the search bar to find your
+name or the subject of your patch. If it appears, your email was successfully
+delivered.
+
 After you run the command above, you will be presented with an interactive
 prompt for each patch that's about to go out. This gives you one last chance to
 edit or quit sending something (but again, don't edit code this way). Once you
 press `y` or `a` at these prompts your emails will be sent! Congratulations!
 
+
 Awesome, now the community will drop everything and review your changes. (Just
 kidding - be patient!)
 
-- 
2.51.0.573.gb660e2dcb9