Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Some

From: Elijah Newren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2026 21:58:57 -0800

I've been waiting for the history series to consolidate before
upstream some local GitHub changes to replay and adding some others of
my own.

So, I figured sending some of my suggestions from my reviews as a
"SQUASH ME" patch that Patrick could split up and squash into his series
might be helpful.

Plus, I noticed a bug (pre-dating his series) with handling of detached
heads in replay that has propagated with his history stuff, so I added a
second patch to fix that bug in both replay and history..

Elijah Newren (2):
  SQUASH ME: Fixups
  history: fix detached HEAD handling

 Documentation/git-history.adoc |  2 +-
 builtin/history.c              | 31 ++++++++++++----------
 builtin/replay.c               | 10 ++------
 replay.c                       | 28 +++++++++++++-------
 replay.h                       | 21 +--------------
 t/t3451-history-reword.sh      | 47 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 87 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)

-- 
2.52.0.410.g227cdbe8e36