Subject: [PATCH 0/1] oidmap: make entry cleanup explicit in oidmap_clear

From: Seyi Kufoiji <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2026 14:16:33 +0100

Hello,

This small patch improves the clarity and safety of oidmap cleanup by
making entry destruction explicit in oidmap_clear().

Previously, oidmap_clear() implicitly relied on callers to understand
how and when stored entries were freed. This change introduces an
explicit cleanup path, making ownership and lifecycle of oidmap entries
clearer and less error-prone.

In addition to the implementation change, unit tests are added to
exercise the cleanup semantics and verify correct behavior during map
teardown.

Thanks,
Seyi

Seyi Kufoiji (1):
  oidmap: make entry cleanup explicit in oidmap_clear

 oidmap.c                | 23 ++++++++++++++++++++---
 oidmap.h                | 15 +++++++++++++++
 t/unit-tests/u-oidmap.c | 41 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 76 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0