Subject: Re: [PATCH] doc: fix repo_config documentation reference

From: Shreyansh Paliwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2026 18:41:25 +0530

> Since documentation was moved from Documenation/
> technical/api-config to inside the config.h
> This might help newcomers, by pointing them to the
> right place to get documentation about repo_config

Some suggestions,

* s/Documenation/Documentation

* ~70 cols is the practical followed line wrapping, so you can follow that
for best readability.

* First describe the current problem statement which describes the
current state in the present tense like,

   In MyFirstContribution.adoc, the link to the repo_config()
   documentation is invalid because the documentation related was moved
   to a different file.

* Then you instruct somebody to make changes to the code to make it better like,

   Replace the path for the repo_config() documentation from
   'Documenation/technical/api-config' to 'config.h'.

* Then you can state your additional explainations, references and/or
advantages, whatever seems relevant for the change you just stated.

Best,
Shreyansh