Subject: [PATCH v1 0/6] Allow site layouts to render properly on mobile devices

From: Rito Rhymes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2026 03:59:16 -0400

Currently, pages on mobile devices render against a desktop-width
viewport, which makes the content appear tiny and forces users into
a pan-zoom dance of pinch-zooming and horizontal panning to read
content rather than simple vertical scrolling. The first patch
establishes the correct baseline by setting the viewport width to
the device width. Once the site is allowed to render at actual
mobile widths, however, numerous latent layout issues emerge.
The remaining patches address those issues with targeted responsive
adjustments.

It is not a transformative redesign and is not intended to affect the
desktop layout.

Rito Rhymes (6):
  add viewport meta tag for proper mobile rendering
  prevent wrapped headings from overlapping with text above it
  add 848px mobile banner adjustments to prevent overflow
  add responsive extras and footer layout adjustments to contain
    overflow
  contain horizontal overflow in core content and homepage releases
    layout
  improve mobile rendering of docutils tables

 korgi/static/css/main.css | 154 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 korgi/templates/base.html |   1 +
 2 files changed, 153 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.51.0