Subject: [GSoC] Introduction - Trieu Huynh

From: Trieu Huynh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2026 23:06:34 +0900

Hello,

I'm Trieu (full name: Nhat-Trieu Huynh-Pham) from Vietnam. I hold a 
BS and MS in Electronics Engineering from HCMUT, and I'm currently 
working as a Software Engineer at LG Electronics Vietnam.

I have hands-on experience with C/C++ and am comfortable with SCM 
tools like Git, Gerrit, and Repo through my work on open-source 
projects, including AOSP. I confirm that I meet all GSoC 
eligibility requirements and am interested in contributing to the 
Git project.

As per the guidelines, I have chosen the microproject: "Avoid 
suppressing git’s exit code in test scripts" as my starting point 
for the GSoC proposal. I will be submitting the patch shortly.

I'm excited to learn more about Git's internals and contribute 
meaningfully this summer. Please let me know if you have any 
questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Trieu Huynh