Subject: Re: [PATCH v11 0/8] fsmonitor: add Linux support using inotify

From: Paul Tarjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2026 22:47:47 -0600

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> The topic went totally silent after this message; is this topic
> still viable?

Were you asking me, or Patrick? On my end: yes, very much. I've
been using this across our fleet for months and would love to see
it upstream.

I replied to Patrick on Mar 5 (slowed down, answered the AI
question) and haven't sent a new version since. v11 is identical
to v8.

Happy to do whatever's needed. Just let me know who the ball is
with.

(Also a small process question: I keep getting gitgitgadget emails
about the branch being integrated into "seen" every few days. Is
that just informational, or does it mean something I should act
on?)

Thanks
Paul