Subject: [PATCH v2 2/4] ci: install cargo on Alpine

From: "brian m. carlson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2026 22:44:32 +0000

We'll make Rust the default in a future commit, so be sure to install
Cargo (which will also install Rust) to prepare for that case.

Signed-off-by: brian m. carlson <[email-masked]>
---
 ci/install-dependencies.sh | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/ci/install-dependencies.sh b/ci/install-dependencies.sh
index c55441d9df..10c3530d1a 100755
--- a/ci/install-dependencies.sh
+++ b/ci/install-dependencies.sh
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ alpine-*)
 	apk add --update shadow sudo meson ninja-build gcc libc-dev curl-dev openssl-dev expat-dev gettext \
 		zlib-ng-dev pcre2-dev python3 musl-libintl perl-utils ncurses \
 		apache2 apache2-http2 apache2-proxy apache2-ssl apache2-webdav apr-util-dbd_sqlite3 \
-		bash cvs gnupg perl-cgi perl-dbd-sqlite perl-io-tty >/dev/null
+		bash cvs gnupg perl-cgi perl-dbd-sqlite perl-io-tty cargo >/dev/null
 	;;
 fedora-*|almalinux-*)
 	case "$jobname" in