Subject: Re: [PATCH] gitglossary: fix indentation of sub-lists

From: Jeff King <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2026 17:42:13 -0400

On Sat, Apr 11, 2026 at 10:47:34PM +0200, Kristoffer Haugsbakk wrote:

> But with `make html` there are some `+` artifacts:
> 
>     + Glob magic is incompatible with literal magic.
>     [...]
>     + Note that when matching against a tree object, attributes are [...]
> 
> This is very off the cuff since I have to go now. So I might be missing
> something/made a mistake.

Hmm, I don't see that in the HTML when I build with asciidoc. But if I
build with asciidoctor, I see it both in the HTML and in the doc-diff
output. Yuck.

> I think the first thing is caused by the context already being in an
> open block?

Yes. Looks like asciidoc learned to handle nested entries better, but
perhaps asciidoctor didn't.

I think I've found a workaround, which I'll post in a moment. Thanks for
reporting.

-Peff