Subject: Email issues

From: Harald Nordgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2026 09:56:11 +0200

> Why do I get the above, which apparently is a response to my review
> for
> 
>     [PATCH] config: suggest the correct form when key contains "="
> 
> under this thread?  Am I dealing with some sort of mechanical slop?

I think the problem here is my email sending process is not good. I edit
all the emails in Sublime text, where I keep the same file for all
different threads.

I have the subject line as the first line of the file and like you notice I
forget to change it sometimes.

I keep each of the topics bookmarked like this, 
https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/, and then utilize
that like to send the email

```
  git send-email \
    --in-reply-to=[email-masked] \
    --to=[email-masked] \
    --cc=[email-masked] \
    --cc=[email-masked] \
    --cc=[email-masked] \
    /path/to/YOUR_REPLY
```

I tried playing with neomutt and and email client replacement, but that
adds the complexity of downloading a new mbox file for each reply, it
didn't seem easier, but maybe it is.

How do you handle emails?

Harald