Subject: [PATCH] fixup! approxidate: use deferred mday adjustments for "specials"

From: Tuomas Ahola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 05:40:07 +0300

Oops, let's reorder these lines.

Signed-off-by: Tuomas Ahola <[email-masked]>
---
 t/t0006-date.sh | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/t/t0006-date.sh b/t/t0006-date.sh
index b187b1bfc4..63e5628e05 100755
--- a/t/t0006-date.sh
+++ b/t/t0006-date.sh
@@ -212,9 +212,9 @@ check_approxidate 'noon today' '2009-08-30 12:00:00'
 check_approxidate 'today at noon' '2009-08-30 12:00:00' '-12 hours'
 check_approxidate 'noon today' '2009-09-01 12:00:00' '+36 hours'
 check_approxidate 'noon yesterday' '2009-08-29 12:00:00'
+check_approxidate 'noon yesterday' '2009-08-29 12:00:00' '-12 hours'
 check_approxidate 'last Friday at noon' '2009-08-28 12:00:00'
 check_approxidate 'last Friday at noon' '2009-08-28 12:00:00' '-12 hours'
-check_approxidate 'noon yesterday' '2009-08-29 12:00:00' '-12 hours'
 check_approxidate 'tea last saturday' '2009-08-29 17:00:00'
 check_approxidate 'tea last saturday' '2009-08-29 17:00:00' '-12 hours'
 check_approxidate 'January 5th noon pm' '2009-01-05 12:00:00'

base-commit: 94f057755b7941b321fd11fec1b2e3ca5313a4e0
prerequisite-patch-id: 699b43ba1ff3235d54fa068f4c9b5ab5aa58eacc
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ab5ce03bce8b2953b418fe884f45fbd4a629337
prerequisite-patch-id: 52e3b766b9c6f148f09682b898bf5244b22ae0ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 1cd0e7498368f7c3b1833f12d56fefe732dd0413
-- 
2.30.2