Subject: tb/plug-pack-bitmap-leaks (was: What's cooking in git.git (Oct 2021, #06; Mon, 25))

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 14:13:44 +0200

On Mon, Oct 25 2021, Junio C Hamano wrote:

> * tb/plug-pack-bitmap-leaks (2021-10-21) 9 commits
>  - pack-bitmap.c: more aggressively free in free_bitmap_index()
>  - pack-bitmap.c: don't leak type-level bitmaps
>  - pack-bitmap.c: avoid leaking via midx_bitmap_filename()
>  - builtin/multi-pack-index.c: don't leak concatenated options
>  - builtin/repack.c: avoid leaking child arguments
>  - builtin/pack-objects.c: don't leak memory via arguments
>  - t/helper/test-read-midx.c: free MIDX within read_midx_file()
>  - midx.c: don't leak MIDX from verify_midx_file
>  - midx.c: clean up chunkfile after reading the MIDX
>
>  Leakfix.
>
>  Will merge to 'next'?

These patches all look good to me.

I see you peeled off 10/11 and 11/11 from Taylor's submitted
patches. The 10/11 re-submitted a patch that's in my
ab/only-single-progress-at-once, and I really preferred 11/11 not going
in, and instead suggested [1].

But since you've peeled off those two (I wouldn't have 10/11 at all) I
think this is definitely ready for 'next'.

1. https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/