Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] config: include file if remote URL matches a glob

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 02:27:33 +0100

On Mon, Nov 15 2021, Jonathan Tan wrote:

> +`hasremoteurl`::
> +	The data that follows the keyword `hasremoteurl:` is taken to

Both here..

> +		die(_("remote URLs cannot be configured in file directly or indirectly included by includeIf.hasremoteurl"));

..and here...

> +		if (skip_prefix_mem(cond, cond_len, "hasremoteurl:", &url,

...but not here (C code)..

> +	 * For internal use. Include all includeif.hasremoteurl paths without

..but here..

> +test_expect_success 'includeIf.hasremoteurl' '

..and also here etc., let's consistently camelCase config keys whenever
we're not using them for lookups in the C
code.

I.e. "includeIf.hasRemoteUrl" (possibly "includeIf.hasRemoteURL"?). It
makes them a lot easier to read, and makes the end-user documentation &
messaging more consistent.