Subject: Re: Large delays in mailing list delivery?

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 21:26:08 +0100

On Fri, Dec 03 2021, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 03, 2021 at 09:02:48PM +0100, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
>> When I've experienced delays (sometimes of half a day or more) both
>> https://public-inbox.org/git/ and https://lore.kernel.org/git/ have been
>> updated.
>
> Btw, you can source lore.kernel.org straight into your gmail inbox. :)
>
>     https://people.kernel.org/monsieuricon/lore-lei-part-1-getting-started
>     https://people.kernel.org/monsieuricon/lore-lei-part-2-now-with-imap
>
> Or, you can read it via nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/.

Nice. I was looking into doing that the other day but stopped at not
finding a way to do that with the public-inbox software itself.

Well, "the other day" was probably ~6 months ago, but at the time I
could only find some TODO item for a Maildir export. Looks like that
works now, great!