Subject: Re: Large delays in mailing list delivery?

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 17:12:57 +0100

On Fri, Dec 03 2021, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 03, 2021 at 09:02:48PM +0100, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
>> When I've experienced delays (sometimes of half a day or more) both
>> https://public-inbox.org/git/ and https://lore.kernel.org/git/ have been
>> updated.
>
> Btw, you can source lore.kernel.org straight into your gmail inbox. :)
>
>     https://people.kernel.org/monsieuricon/lore-lei-part-1-getting-started
>     https://people.kernel.org/monsieuricon/lore-lei-part-2-now-with-imap
>
> Or, you can read it via nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/.

[CC'd [email-masked], probably best to move this thread over
there sooner than later, but CC'ing git@ still in case this is
interesting to others]

I poked a bit at setting this up but couldn't find from building
public-inbox.org & trying to page through the docs how I'd get from an
existing public-inbox.org/git/ checkout to a local Maildir.

If you could share some recipe or a pointer to the right docs for that
that would be much appreciated. Thanks!