Subject: Re: GSoC intro

From: Florian Achleitner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:53:01 +0200

Hi Ramkumar, and everybody!

Thanks for your tips!
I'm currently a little quiet on that topic because I'm working hard on a 
university project that we need to kick off this week, because easter holidays 
start in a few days. I'll then switch back to git immediatly, it's proposal 
time!

On Monday 26 March 2012 16:36:46 Ramkumar Ramachandra wrote:

> 
> A lot of big-picture discussions can be found in mailing list
> archives.  Let us know what you're looking for exactly.
>  
> The main problem with git-svn.perl is that it's hard to maintain or
> extend.  See also: David Barr's LCA talk [1].

The talk from David Barr is exactly what I was searching (about the big 
picture and so ..). It gives a good introduction to what you guys already know 
very well, of course. Like what exists, which are the well-known problems..
Thx for the link!
 
>     Ram

Florian