Subject: How to sync changes in GIT to ClearCase or How to get the list of files changed in GIT for a specific branch

From: ask4thunder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:59:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for looking into this thread.

This is a help on GIT to ClearCase sync and am using UNIX session and not
Windows

I am intending to use ClearCase in the background and GIT in the front.
For syncing files from ClearCase to GIT i 
checkout the git branch
use rsync command to get the changed files in ClearCase
and then i do the 'git add' and 'git commit'

This works out well, but i want to get a list of files changed in GIt so
that i can bring that to ClearCase and checkout and checkin files.

Can someone provide me the commands to

1. Get list of files changed in GIT, after i do commit?
2. Get list of files changed in GIT after commit, but files changed after a
tag (baseline).
3. Sync these files to ClearCase?

Hope you gurus can help me....am in desperate need of these commands. 
Appreciate your help  in this.

Thanks
ask4thunder

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/How-to-sync-changes-in-GIT-to-ClearCase-or-How-to-get-the-list-of-files-changed-in-GIT-for-a-specific-branch-tp23197522p23197522.html
Sent from the git mailing list archive at Nabble.com.