Subject: How to host a github?

From: jvsrvcs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:25:29 -0700 (PDT)

I want to share code with a few co-workers and I want to use git.

I installed git (cygwin), created a /project/ and then $cd project
and then $git init

I have found so much documentation as to what to do next, that
I'm confused.

Do I have to create an account on github in order to share code with
a few local developers?

Could I run some sort of server on my laptop in order to share code?
(we only need to share during office hours).  Basically I just
want to share code but do not want to sign up for an account
on github.

How do I work this?

thanks

jvsrvcs
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/How-to-host-a-github--tp24713161p24713161.html
Sent from the git mailing list archive at Nabble.com.