Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Segmentation fault with latest git (070c57df)

From: Jongman Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 10:59:39 +0000 (GMT)

>> [...]
>>  Finished prerequisites of target file `builtin/fetch.o'.
>>  Prerequisite `builtin/fetch.c' is older than target `builtin/fetch.o'.
>>  Prerequisite `GIT-CFLAGS' is older than target `builtin/fetch.o'.
>> No need to remake target `builtin/fetch.o'.
>
>But it doesn't stimulate any prerequisites in make, which is weird.
>What's in builtin/.depend/fetch.o.d?
>
>-Peff

Hi, 

please see below~.

$ cat builtin/.depend/fetch.o.d            
fetch.o: builtin/fetch.c cache.h git-compat-util.h compat/bswap.h \
  strbuf.h hash.h advice.h gettext.h convert.h refs.h commit.h object.h \
  tree.h decorate.h builtin.h cache.h commit.h notes.h string-list.h \
  string-list.h remote.h transport.h remote.h run-command.h \
  parse-options.h sigchain.h submodule.h connected.h argv-array.h

cache.h:

git-compat-util.h:

compat/bswap.h:

strbuf.h:

hash.h:

advice.h:

gettext.h:

convert.h:

refs.h:

commit.h:

object.h:

tree.h:

decorate.h:

builtin.h:

cache.h:

commit.h:

notes.h:

string-list.h:

string-list.h:

remote.h:

transport.h:

remote.h:

run-command.h:

parse-options.h:

sigchain.h:

submodule.h:

connected.h:

argv-array.h: