Subject: While the awesome switch is always on, so is the confusion switch.

From: xuinkrbin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:17:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, All!

So, here's the situation.  I start with no modifications to HEAD and no
stashes.  I verify the lack of stashes with a 'git stash list'.  I make some
changes so I now have modifications to HEAD and, still, no stashes.  I
verify the lack of stashes with a 'git stash list'.  I run 'git stash' so I
now have no modifications to but a stash.  I verify the presence of a stash
with a 'git stash list'.  I run 'git stash pop' so I now have modifications
to head but no stashes.  I run 'git stash list' to verify the lack of
stashes and receive the following message:
	fatal: bad object refs/stash
If I delete .git/refs/stash and repeat the process, I find the same results. 
The contents of .git/refs/stash are also embedded within
.git/logs/refs/stash, if that fact means anything.  Can Anyone point Me in
the direction of documentation on this particular problem to help clear up
why this is happening and which might help Me to determine what I should do
about it?

Thanks!

mi'e xuinkrbin.
-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/While-the-awesome-switch-is-always-on%2C-so-is-the-confusion-switch.-tp28447763p28447763.html
Sent from the git mailing list archive at Nabble.com.