Subject: Beg. Level: Send Radiant CMS w/extensions to Heroku

From: Geirsman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

I made the page I wanted locally with Radiant CMS and several extensions.
Then when I went to send it to Heroku I ran into a variety of errors, first
SSH, then I think I sent over the gems but not the extensions. And in
attempting to fix things I think I only made them worse.

Right now at http://freezing-night-21.heroku.com I believe I need to send
over my extensions because the repo size is 17.6megs and the slug size is
7.6megs. Also the way I read the error message I get. 

I'm lost so I start at the end, 

$ git push heroku
> Everything up-to-date

$ git commit -a
U	vendor/extensions/forms
U	vendor/extensions/forms_mail
U	vendor/extensions/mailer
U	vendor/extensions/multi_site
U	vendor/extensions/paperclipped
U	vendor/extensions/paperclipped_uploader
U	vendor/extensions/ray
U	vendor/extensions/rbac_base
U	vendor/extensions/rbac_page_edit
U	vendor/extensions/settings
U	vendor/plugins/attachment_fu
fatal: 'commit' is not possible because you have unmerged files.

I'm lost, I tried a variety of commands but nothing seems to work on these
extensions. I had several RB files on this list before so I hit git add
<file> and now they don't show up. Can't really do that extension dirs
though.

Anyways, I don't care if I start from scratch and do it properly or if I'm
just one step away from having the page that I want up and running. I'd just
like it up. It's a very simple page and it's taken many more hours to deploy
than to create because the documentation tends to be mmm...technical. Any
help would be greatly appreciated, I am trying to make a site for community
good!
-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Beg.-Level%3A-Send-Radiant-CMS-w-extensions-to-Heroku-tp29042313p29042313.html
Sent from the git mailing list archive at Nabble.com.