Subject: Subject: [PATCH 0/2] v2.53.0-rc0 test failures on cygwin

From: Ramsay Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2026 20:39:18 +0000

This cycle brings a t9700 test failure on cygwin, see patch #1.
The second patch was owed from the last cycle, sorry about not
getting to it sooner, but it is _still_ a puzzle. ;)

I have tested these patches on Linux without issue. On cygwin
the t0610 test passes with '--stress' which it failed earlier
and the t9700 test has only been tested by hand.

Directly after sending these patches, I will start a '-j8' run
of the full testsuite on cygwin and let you know if it fails
(it should not!). ;)

[When I run the testsuite like this on cygwin I can't use the
laptop for anything else and the keyboard gets _very_ toasty!]

Thanks

Ramsay Jones

Ramsay Jones (2):
  t9700/test.pl: fix path type expectation on cygwin
  t0610-reftable-basics: mitigate a flaky test on cygwin

 t/t0610-reftable-basics.sh | 2 +-
 t/t9700/test.pl            | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.52.0