Subject: Re: Publishing on a simple HTTP server

From: Xavier Maillard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:59:25 +0100

Hi Johannes,

Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > I thought this:
> > 
> > git --bare --git-dir=/tmp/my-cloned.git update-server-info
> > 
> > was supposed to achieve this. Doesn't it ?
> 
> If you mirror /tmp/my-cloned.git to the HTTP server, then yes, this should 
> do it. Make sure that /tmp/my-cloned.git/info/refs is really updated and 
> mirrored out, though.

I double checked and yes, info/refs is really updated and yes, it
is mirrored but it still fails when I try to clone my repository
with this:

 git clone http://zedek01.free.fr/projetcs/your-proj2.git

(you can try by yourself).

What can I do ?

Regards,

Xavier