Subject: [PATCH] libgit

From: Mike Taht <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:12:56 -0700

commit b0550573055abcf8ad19dcb8a036c32dd00a3be4
tree b77882b170769c07732381b9f19ff2dd5c9f1520
parent 866b4aea9313513612f2b0d66814a2f526d17f21
author Mike Taht <[email-masked]> 1113704772 -0700
committer Mike Taht <[email-masked]> 1113704772 -0700

looks my 1878 line patch to convert git to libgit got eaten by vger..
I put it up at http://pbx.picketwyre.com/~mtaht/libgit.patch if anyone 
wants to comment. from my log:

Converted git to libgit. Moved all the main() calls into a single 
multi-call binary - git-main.
Made extern a bunch of functions that were static. Verified it at least 
still minimally worked.
Note: this is only a first step towards creating a generic library. 
Figuring out what functions and variables *truly* need to be exported, 
renaming them to a git_<function> api, making it thread safe
... and not least of all, keeping up with everybody working out of the 
base tree... are problems that remain. Also - cleaning up the UI.