Subject: Re: [PATCH] Docs update

From: David Greaves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:16:11 +0100

Petr Baudis wrote:
> 
> Make a choice - either you are describing git or Cogito. The frmer has
> no RSYNC_FLAGS and does not care about any heads or anything at all (you
> might mention it as a recommended convention, though).

I was going to do both - surely that's OK?

The only reason it's core so far is that I started working my way 
through the code alphabetically (having no other clue where to start!)

As it turns out it will probably make sense to do all the core first - 
but I don't want to miss things so as I read through all the mails and 
extract content, I make a note of things like environment variables 
which I'll bulk up and cross reference later.

I may even change my mind and make notes on Cogito if that takes my 
fancy too ;)

I know it's not polished yet - but I'd rather publish it and have people 
catch mistakes.

David