Subject: Website http://www.git-source.org

From: Denny Schierz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:25:15 +0200

hi,

my name is Denny Schierz and we (at the moment four german people) want
to give you, and the community, something back. So we decided to create
a website (http://www.git-source.org). We hoping that we can help to
build a interface between the developers from git, and the users for
feedbacks, wishes, tutorials, etc.

At the moment, we're structure our ideas how to build the page (with
typo3 CMS), including:

* News
* Tutorials
* Feedback
* Changelog
* RSS Feeds
* Lynx compatible ;-)

and more

with kind regards

Denny Schierz