Subject: Re: Quick command reference

From: David Greaves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 21:31:40 +0100

H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> Brian O'Mahoney wrote:
>
>> Thank you both for taking the time and trouble to do this, particularly
>> with the name changes and new options; why don't you merge your efforts
>> and produce a GIT-Mini-HOWTO BTW send it off as a patch again!
>
>
> Even better... man page(s)!

Of course.

Eventually.

But I'd probably get limited reviewers if I posted nroff to the list...
(probably more than if I included html in my emails though)

:)

Nice to see there's a lot of support for and interest in getting the
docs though.
[Hmm, making statements like that with Linus on the cc - I could be in
politics ;) ]

David