Subject: Re: gitweb wishlist

From: David Greaves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 11:54:25 +0100

>>On probably a bit different topic (but I do not know who is
>>updating the copy on www.kernel.org, sorry).  Could somebody
>>update http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/ to
>>rename git-diff-tree-helper to git-diff-helper please?
>>git.git/Documentation/git.txt has been corrected quite some
>>time ago [*1*] and I do not know how the updates are propagated
>>to the web version of the documentation; is it a manual process?
>>    
>>
>
>David Greaves can write to that directory. David?
>  
>
Yep.
It is a manual rsync process.

I last ran it on the 22nd as soon as Linus committed my latest doc patches.

It's my bad though - I didn't update index.html which should be a copy
of git.html

 http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/git.html
is correct.

Anyway, done now, give it time to replicate.

David