Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mtkdiff-20050801 (with patchkdiff, quiltkdiff, gitkdiff and modified gitk)

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:28:47 +0900

Hello, guys.

New version of mtkdiff package is available.  Changes since last release 
(20050514) are.

* patchkdiff added.  Idea is from patchview of Randy Dunlap (Hi!).
   patchkdiff can show multiple diff files.

* quiltkdiff rewritten in perl.  It's faster and doesn't push/pop quilt
   repository.  Patches are rolled back and applied in a temporary
   working directory.

* gitkdiff rewritten in perl.  It now works with the new git diff
   output format and a bit faster.  Also, this version can show
   multiple commits.  For example, you can do the following.
   $ git-rev-list HEAD ^OLD_HEAD | gitkdiff -c -r

* modified gitk-1.2.

For more information...

http://home-tj.org/mtkdiff

Tarball is available at

http://home-tj.org/mtkdiff/files/mtkdiff-20050801.tar.gz

Thanks.

-- 
tejun