Subject: Re: [PATCH] git-repack-script: Add option to repack all objects.

From: A Large Angry SCM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:29:40 -0400

Junio C Hamano wrote:
> This originally came from Frank Sorenson but with a bit of
> rework to allow future enhancement to the command without
> changing the external interface for removal part.
> 
> With the '-a' option, all objects in the current repository are
> packed into a single pack.  When the '-d' option is given at the
> same time, existing packs that were made redundant by this round
> of repacking are deleted.
> 
> Since we currently have only two repacking strategies, one '-a'
> (everything into one) and the other not '-a' (incrementally pack
> only the unpacked ones), '-d' is meaningful only used with '-a'
> and removes all the existing packs before repacking for now.
> 
[Rest of updated patch snipped]

Frank,

Can you produce a patch to update the git-repack-script documentation to 
reflect the new functionality?