Subject: Re: [PATCH] fmt-merge-msg: avoid open "-|" list form for Perl 5.6

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:22:43 +0100

Alex Riesen wrote:
> On 2/23/06, Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>>If we claim to support windows but do a poor job of it, no-one else will
>>start working on a windows-port. If we don't claim to support windows
>>but say that "it's known to work with cygwin, although be aware of these
>>performance penalties...", eventually someone will come along with their
>>shiny Visual Express and hack up support for it, even if some tools will
>>be missing and others unnecessarily complicated.
> 
> 
> That seem to be the case, except for shiny.
> (I really don't know what could possibly mean by that. It stinks, smears,
> and sometimes bounces. Never saw it shining).
> 

The logo has a little glint thing on it, like those things that go 
'ting' on a front tooth in commercials for toothpaste and particularly 
healthy chewing gum.

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231