Subject: Re: irc usage..

From: Donnie Berkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 16:12:34 -0700

Linus Torvalds wrote:
> 
> On Sat, 20 May 2006, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
>> Our main repo is actually a bit over 2G (2103621223) now that I check,
>> but it's not very complex. There's actually just one branch, and I don't
>> think anyone would care if we lost the history from it because it's a
>> release branch from a few years ago.
> 
> Can you point to it? I'm not a CVS user, but I've played with cvsps before 
> (to get it to work), and I'm a humanitarian - rescuing people from CVS is 
> to me not just a good idea, it's a moral imperative.

I don't want to post the link publicly for a few reasons, including the
huge amount of bandwidth it would suck up for lots of people to download
it. I've sent it to you off-list, and if anyone else would also like it,
please drop me a note.

Thanks,
Donnie