Subject: fatal: ambiguous argument '': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.

From: Michal Ludvig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 23:52:34 +1200

Hi all,

I'm getting this error from most cogito commands in my repository
(created with cg-init):

===
$ cg status
Heads:
   >master      66ef937771695c865e38ff7227c077d9260759ce

? patches/series
fatal: ambiguous argument '': unknown revision or path not in the
working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions
===

I already have some commits and history in there that I'd prefer not to
loose. When I clone this repository the error disappears but I'd prefer
to fix it in place.

Any ideas?

Using cogito-0.17 and git-1.4.0

Thanks

Michal