Subject: Re: [PATCH] git-repack: create new packs inside $PACKDIR, not cwd

From: "Martin Langhoff (CatalystIT)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:42:46 +1200

Martin Langhoff wrote:

> Avoid failing when cwd is !writable by writing the
> packfiles directly in the $PACKDIR.

Urgh. At the very top of the script there's

rm -f .tmp-pack-*
PACKDIR="$GIT_OBJECT_DIRECTORY/pack"

which relies on cwd again. Hmm.

m
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Martin @ Catalyst .Net .NZ  Ltd, PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/           PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
OFFICE: +64(4)916-7224                              MOB: +64(21)364-017
       Make things as simple as possible, but no simpler - Einstein
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
VGER BF report: U 0.804452