Subject: qgit segfaults after b237b00

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:01:27 +0200

What subject says, really. Tried cold cache, hot cache, with and without 
qgit.dat, 3 different repos and 14 different repo-tips. Same result 
every time. A segfault before anything is drawn.

Backtrace isn't very helpful (to me anyways):
#0  0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00000000 in ?? ()
#1  0x458525d2 in QGVector::insert () from /usr/lib/qt-3.3/lib/libqt-mt.so.3
#2  0x080aa19a in MainImpl::setupPixmaps (this=0x8191520, h=18)
     at /usr/lib/qt-3.3/include/qptrvector.h:67
#3  0x080b1ad1 in MainImpl::adjustFontSize (this=0x8191520, delta=0)
     at mainimpl.cpp:981
#4  0x080bae05 in MainImpl (this=0x8191520, cd=@0xbf92b094, p=0x0, name=0x0)
     at mainimpl.cpp:142
#5  0x080c4cdf in main (argc=0, argv=0x0) at qgit.cpp:14
(gdb) quit

c++ is a scary thing to me, and my familiarity with QT is akin to the 
common cavemans grasp of piloting fighter-jets. I thus refrain from 
guessing where the problem might be.

qgit-1.5.1 works wonderfully, so I've reset to that and am using it 
meanwhile.

btw, kudos for a great tool.

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231