Subject: [PATCH 1/2] git-archive --format=zip: use default version ID

From: Rene Scharfe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 01:47:24 +0200

Use 10 for the "version needed to extract" field.  This is the
default value, and we want to use it because we don't do anything
special.  Info-ZIP's zip uses it, too.

Signed-off-by: Rene Scharfe <[email-masked]>
---
 archive-zip.c |    4 ++--
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/archive-zip.c b/archive-zip.c
index 3ffdad6..ae74623 100644
--- a/archive-zip.c
+++ b/archive-zip.c
@@ -214,7 +214,7 @@ static int write_zip_entry(const unsigne
 
 	copy_le32(dirent.magic, 0x02014b50);
 	copy_le16(dirent.creator_version, 0);
-	copy_le16(dirent.version, 20);
+	copy_le16(dirent.version, 10);
 	copy_le16(dirent.flags, 0);
 	copy_le16(dirent.compression_method, method);
 	copy_le16(dirent.mtime, zip_time);
@@ -236,7 +236,7 @@ static int write_zip_entry(const unsigne
 	zip_dir_entries++;
 
 	copy_le32(header.magic, 0x04034b50);
-	copy_le16(header.version, 20);
+	copy_le16(header.version, 10);
 	copy_le16(header.flags, 0);
 	copy_le16(header.compression_method, method);
 	copy_le16(header.mtime, zip_time);
-- 
1.4.2.3.gf59615