Subject: doc bug?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:54:42 +0100

Junio C Hamano escreveu:
>> asciidoc -b docbook -d manpage -f ../Documentation/asciidoc.conf ../Documentation/git-tools.txt
>> ERROR: git-tools.txt: line 2: malformed manpage title
>> ERROR: git-tools.txt: line 6: first section must be named NAME
>> ERROR: git-tools.txt: line 9: malformed NAME section body
>> FAILED: /home/lilydev/vc/git/Documentation/git-tools.txt: line 9: unexpected error:
 
> So that means you may have found a bug in our Makefile, or your
> make (by the way I think we pretty much requires GNU make to
> build git), or perhaps both.

Hi,

it was my bad, caused by me tweaking the Makefiles.  I will be posting
the last version of my separate builddir patch separately, with
support for the documentation as well.  Can you have a look so I know
whether it's worth investing any more time in? 

Unfortunately, asciidoc doesn't seem to support a --include-path
option or similar, so I can't get the documentation support to work
completely.

--