Subject: Re: [PATCH] git-add --interactive (wip)

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:20:34 +0100

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> 
>> So in short, I think per-hunk update-index is a cute hack and may be 
>> useful in a narrow simple cases, but it would not be so useful in the 
>> real life.
> 
> To the contrary! In spite of having written git-hunk-commit to please 
> those poor souls coming from the darcs side, I already used it myself 
> quite often! I think it is a killer feature.
> 

I've tried it a couple of times as well, and it really is very, very 
nice, especially for young projects where you know you have to make 
loads of changes (often basic and codewise small features).

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se