Subject: Re: [PATCH/POLL] git-format-patch: the default suffix is now .patch, not .txt

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:29:55 +0100

Shawn O. Pearce wrote:
> Alex Riesen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> However my fellow developers and I use Git.  We export our changes
> out to PVCS Version Manager via an *ugly* Perl script that I would
> never actually wish on anyone (which is one reason why its not
> contributed as git-pvcsexport).  Configuration management guy won't
> even look at Git's real strengths as it lacks the all-important
> 1-800-git-help[*3*] phone number.
> 

Would a +46-31 number work? If so, you could give me a call when you're
having trouble. I'd probably end up asking the list, or bribing Junio
with beer to answer for me, but the fee would be low (how much is a
dozen beers in Japan?), so perhaps it'd be worth it ;-)

On a serious note, it's probably about time the world saw its first
commercial git support company. It's legal to package and sell GPL'd
code. Many companies have already proven that it can be a very
lucrative business.

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231