Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Implement a simple delta_base cache

From: David Brodsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:16:14 +0100

Robin Rosenberg wrote:
> söndag 18 mars 2007 18:34 skrev Linus Torvalds:
>> On Sun, 18 Mar 2007, Robin Rosenberg wrote:
>>> I don't have the KDE repo, but I do have an Eclipse import. 
>>>
>>> The eclipse repo is about 140k commits in the master branch and 
>>> has a 3GB pack file (fromcvs import). 
>> Do you happen to have a fast internet connection that you can expose this 
>> thing on?
> 
> Not that fast and it would take me quite a time to move the files to a public
> location (it's on my laptop). I'd rather dump it somewhere directly if someone can
> provide me with some suitable coordinates.

I have access to a server with enough disk space and its internet
connection should be something like 10 Mbps (or even faster). I can
provide you anonymous ftp access for upload/download (temporarily) and
http for download (permanent).

Or you can send me a dvd, but that would take some time (at least 1 week
because I'm in the Czech Republic and I don't expect that you are
anywhere near...) and I don't know if postal service can handle such
fragile things like dvds.

This is the smallest thing I can do for you...

David Brodsky