Subject: http push Lock

From: Christian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:07:23 +0200

Hi ,

after another git-http-push segfault i have a funny lock in the central 
repository left, that was not released unfortunately, my apache  error 
log says something like:

[Fri Apr 27 11:11:08 2007] [error] [client 217.86.133.46] Could not LOCK 
/git/mISDN.git/info/refs due to a failed precondition (e.g. other 
locks).  [423, #0]
[Fri Apr 27 11:11:08 2007] [error] [client 217.86.133.46] Existing 
lock(s) on the requested resource prevent an exclusive lock.  [423, #0]
[Fri Apr 27 11:11:17 2007] [error] [client 217.86.133.46] Could not LOCK 
/git/mISDN.git/refs/heads/master due to a failed precondition (e.g. 
other locks).  [423, #0]
[Fri Apr 27 11:11:17 2007] [error] [client 217.86.133.46] Existing 
lock(s) on the requested resource prevent an exclusive lock.  [423, #0]

how can i resolve this locked situation? pushes are currently not 
possible anymore...

The segfault is the same like last time i think:

Loaded symbols for /lib/tls/libnss_dns.so.2
#0  decode_tree_entry (desc=0xbfaed7bc, buf=0x0, size=503) at tree-walk.c:10
10              while ((c = *str++) != ' ') {
(gdb) bt
#0  decode_tree_entry (desc=0xbfaed7bc, buf=0x0, size=503) at tree-walk.c:10
#1  0x0804b9a8 in mark_tree_uninteresting (tree=0x80d0240) at revision.c:65
#2  0x080534cd in main (argc=2, argv=Cannot access memory at address 0x1fb
) at http-push.c:1998
(gdb)