Subject: git-svn - creating a tag in a cloned SVN repository

From: Adam Piatyszek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:42:55 +0200

Hi!

I recently switched to git for my projects, even for these which are
tracked in remote SVN repositories (thanks to git-svn tool).
However, I did not find anywhere an answer to one question:

Is it possible to create a subversion-like tag in the remote SVN
repository using git-svn?

In more detail: is it possible to emulate the following SVN command:
  svn copy http://svn.project.server/project/trunk \
           http://svn.project.server/project/tags/release-1.0
using git-svn?

SVN branches and tags are properly imported into separate remote git
branches (by using -T -t and -b switches).

Thanks for your help!
BR,
/ediap

-- 
.:.  Adam Piatyszek - "ediap"       .:.  JID: ediap(at)jabber.org .:.
.:.  ediap(at)users.sourceforge.net .:.  PGP key ID: 0x1F115CCB   .:.