Subject: Re: git-p4import.py robustness changes

From: Marius Storm-Olsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:30:39 +0200

Simon Hausmann said the following on 14.06.2007 23:44:
> First of all thanks for looking at the branch. I agree with your
> concerns and I do admit that I've been a bit too sloppy with the
> log messages.
> 
> I have started cleaning up the history even more by reworking the
> log messages of my commits (git-p4-enhanced-logs branch in
> fast-export, starting at the last page). Once that is done (I
> expect that to take a few days) I'll add the missing SOB lines with
> git-filter-branch and see if I can get an agreement from Han-Wen
> and Marius for doing the same with their commits (adding the 
> missing lines).

Simon,

Of course! Go right ahead and add the SOB for my commits while you're 
at it.

-- 
.marius