Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add a new lstat and fstat implementation based on Win32 API

From: Marius Storm-Olsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:21:56 +0200

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
> To make it easier on others, I just uploaded it into the "teststat"
> branch on 4msysgit.git (subject to removal in a few days).

Ok, I've updated the patch in the 4msysgit.git repo, 'teststat' branch.
RFC, and please test.

The patch also incorporates some of Hannes local changes, with some
modifications. Hannes, does it look ok for you? You can add a tag to the
commit message if you'd like, and just +push it.

On Hannes' request (and to which I fully agree), I've gone back to the
old implementation of filetime_to_time_t(), since it was a bit 'nasty'.
(If we want to target CE in the future, it will quite possibly break)

http://repo.or.cz/w/git/mingw/4msysgit.git?a=commitdiff;h=f4f3fbddf6e0f16f66f94cedf66614e0e3643496

> First comment: it seems git_fstat() is not declared properly, so
> there are quite a few compiler warnings.

This is also fixed, of course.

Hope this is the final 'cut' :-)

Later!
--
.marius