Subject: Problem with git-cvsimport

From: Thomas Pasch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 11:25:51 +0200

Hello,

using git-cvsimport (1.5.3.4), it dies with

Update
guidance-common/src/java/com/jentro/manager/guidance/common/servlet/IconServlet.java:
2104 bytes
Tree ID 01cb84cbee2e70a712459be6601b993603eed5bd
Parent ID dcd8dc76f4638d1994165070c9813202992d546a
Committed patch 3775 (bmw +0000 2004-10-14 11:10:43)
Commit ID 53c68066f71651b057884e1101cda3967070724d
Fetching
guidance-common/src/java/com/jentro/manager/guidance/common/serverapi/GuidanceException.java
  v 1.14.4.2
Update
guidance-common/src/java/com/jentro/manager/guidance/common/serverapi/GuidanceException.java:
3718 bytes
Tree ID 886268190ac2cb28b5f1e6cdb309054bcb8fa38e
Parent ID 53c68066f71651b057884e1101cda3967070724d
Merge parent branch: master
fatal: Not a valid object name master
Use of uninitialized value in chomp at /usr/bin/git-cvsimport line 766.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/bin/git-cvsimport line 527.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/bin/git-cvsimport line 767.
Cannot get commit id ():

What can I do to avoid this problem?

Cheers,

Thomas