Subject: How to remove a specific hunk

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:10:38 +0200

Hello,

I'm very new to Git... but start to love it :)

Before committing sometimes I want to remove a specific hunk. Say in
file a.txt I have in the diff 3 hunks, I want to revert/delete/remove
the second one. Is there a way to do that ?

I understand that I can git add interactive and select the hook I want
to commit, but this is not fully equivalent. I'm not yet ready to commit
I just want to undo a specific change and test the code without it...

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|              http://www.obry.net
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key C1082595